Friday, January 27, 2017

Feature Fridays: Featuring Kadeem Williams from "The Kadeem Show"

It's Friiiiidaaayyyyyyyyy!!!! The greatest invention mankind has given us next to iphone's block caller feature. So as to keep up with my promise to expand this blog in every direction possible I'm launching a new segment called Feature Fridays. Every other Friday I'll be shining the spotlight on any blogger, vlogger, photographer, youtube personality etc. that I feel deserves your precious attention.


 So today we have someone joining us who's earned that spotlight. Someone who's naturally funny without even trying (my favorite kind). Someone with so much energy you can't help but snap in a better mood when he's around (Does this guy even sleep). And finally, someone who has more personalities in his arsenal than your psychotic ex-girlfriend (Who still wants those J's back she bought you). The Kadeem Show is a series of short comedy skits featuring a wide range of characters and personalities as they're placed in very humorous and sometimes awkwardly funny situations. The right amount of funny mixed in with a healthy dose of satire and insanity seems to be the working formula for The Kadeem Show and I look forward to seeing it grow and prosper in the days to come. So without further ado I want to welcome Mr. Kadeem Williams to The Stoop! 




Kadeem! What's good man welcome to The Stoop. Gon' head and let these folks know who you be.

This Ya Boooooy Kadeem Williams aka Iamthesquare aka Ceo of Big Guy Little Guy Corporation. Founder of the Kadeem Show! Yezzirrrr!

Miss the GSW college days? 

Of Course!!!. ...I will choose College Struggle over Real World struggles Anyday. Always had Food options from the Cafe, Canes Den, CookOuts, Frat & R.A Functions. The Parties were always Fun & classes were Never far. 

Will you be attending homecoming this year? 

Yeeeeeaah Man! 

What inspired you to start your own show? 

Growing Up I was always told I'm Funny & should have my Own Show. Vine & Instagram had short sec videos in 2013. I never got into Vine & I felt that IG were too short for my ideas so One day I looked up Apps for making Movies. Found One that fit my Liking. Ever since Ep. 1 I would explore its Features. 

How did you come up with all the different characters on your show?

The Characters. ...Stewart Long branched from my Best Friend Jephry Milloy. He played the role in one of his own videos & had me play as Stewart Long in one of his Skits a While Back. ..After a Halloween Party I dressed up as Stewart Long & took over the Character. As for the Rest. They are different sides of my Personality or my version of people we all know. KarL Wilson (the Cousin) is my Goofy Side. Mr. 100 is my Hood side. Morris Plump is Forrest Gump. Willy Glaze is Billy Maze (Rip). & So etc.

What future plans do you have for the show? 

More Characters some you seen in Ep. 2 The Cast: Stewart Long, Willy Glaze, Morris Plump, Michael Fatson, more of Mr. 100, Karl is gonna get a Friend soon, More characters I won't Speak on Now. More Dances, more Drawings, Songs, Parodies. I got The Show Planned Out Up to Season 4. 

What’s the toughest part about making your own videos? 

The Toughest part is figuring out ways to angle the camera when I want to show both my Hands. I record my own videos with Just my Phone so I'm always holding my Phone with one hand. In the Black Super Saiyan episode my Wife helped me with the Toe to Head angle. 

Where do you hope to see The Kadeem Show in 5 years? 

5 Years I Hope to have at LEAST 100k Followers on YouTube. 50k is Enough to get Thousands of Views but 5 Years I Hope to get at least 100k. 

What would be your advice to the people out there who want to do their own thing but are afraid of taking that dreaded first step?

My Advice would be to Take Baby Steps. ...Break your Steps Down. Each Day take a Small approach & after your first attempt & success. Keep Pushing!!!

How can they follow you? 

YouTube type in The Kadeem Show or @Iamthesquare. Instagram you can follow me @Iamthesquare!

Any shoutouts?

To my Wife, my Friends: Obi, Jeph, Ian, Jay, & Both Joshes.

Check out my personal favorite episode below and make sure you subscribe to his channel!



1 comment: